Aug 21, 2010

More Tracker Roundtail Feedback...



Paul,

hey, we've have had one hell of a good swell smashing us for the last few days.

anyway, yesterday i went up with my regular mat, and took the new tracker. so i surf this right-hand point that NO ONE ever surfs coz it only works on big swell... and other places are much bigger and more powerful... but this place has rides 3 -4 football fields in length... it's just beautiful... and i usually surf it alone. i had a friend with me and we got to trade on and off.

i was a little concerned with how narrow it was, but i think the added length made up for it. i enjoyed the piss out of the tracker. infact, i kinda like how she holds when you throw her into a cuttie.... just nice arcing swoops. no spinning out. ( unless ya want it).

really, i'd like to thank you to for the attentive and speedy service. i think i made a convert outta my pal yesta. may be placing some orders for ya.

day before yesta i surfed reef off this island ... about 6-8 with some 10ft sets. i rode standup.... all i could think of was " god, if i had a mat i'd be superman out here!"

Thanks, pal.

jc

---------------

good morning. my computer was down since last weekend. i wanted to e-mail you about the surf mat, and tell you about how i feel ... could not connected internet for a while. now, my computer is back.

i have been riding tracker roundtail every day since i got ones. so happy... it rides so good. easy to turn.... i like it because of its size, too. i would like to practice more... and would like to learn more about how to ride the surf mat. pure fun... so stoked.

thank you for everything. much aloha,

sincerely,

michiaki

-------------

Hi Paul,

Rode the RT today in some hallow shallow shifty glassy 4-6ft face waves at south Oceanside.

I had a feeling the RT would do well in hallow waves, yep it sure does I got so many barrels my brain almost exploded. I have a question for you , "do you know a way to keep the muscles in in the face from cramping up" I smile so dam much when matting my face hurts.

Peace

TK

----------------

Hey there Pablito, Steve here,

Being the lady of houses b-day today I am home on duty! Sats are usually power work days for me. So I have a moment to Go Frickeeeeennnnnn off!

On July 2nd a package came in the mail while I was weed whipping the yard for the 4th, Holy cowabunga it's from Paul. I was like and still am like a twelve year at the christmas tree. That being said, on july fourth, I went tracking at Ablandia as the swell built from chest to 8-10 +, getting rides all the way to subleft bouncing off the right back towards ab paddling (kicking) ha! back out. There were only three of us out! And I ended up surfing from 2:30 to 7:30. Gee, wonder if I was able to feel the tracker out!? HA HA HAHA ! The thing is exactly like the difference between a square tail and a pin /round tail. Square for release, pin for the hold in the pocket. It climbs and drops with way more I want to here or there on the wave now, holding higher tighter longer and steeper and of course the point and shoot -tracker- being able to make way more waves with conviction. Absolutely totally Stoked!!! I could go on for hours about this. Lets put it this way, since I started counting back in late April there have been 42 mat sessions and 8standup surfs!!!!!!

Out for now Steve

Cowaflexit!

------------------

Hello Paul,

I rode the TRT mat on Sunday and had so much fun! It was knee waist high onshore and I was not having fun on my surfboard, so I decided to switch to the mat. It turned to be a super fun session after I catch very first wave! Caches waves easy and go over flat section and made longer wave. I tried cut back and it went so smooth. So stoked! I will take the mat every time I go to beach!

Thank you for the great experience!

Yuta

-------------------

Hi

I'm mailing to say thanks for the Tracker round tail I purchased earlier in the year. I broke a rib surfing my kneeboard at Capbreton, France. I'd been planning a month there & I almost went home untill I found I could use the Tracker without much pain. The last 2 days it was overhead & hollow beack peak with a very fast shorebreak. The first time it freefell on takeoff I thought I'd eat it but when it hit the bottom it took off like a rocket!! This ship flies!! It saved my surfing holiday guys! I got some strange looks from the local bodyboard crew, paddling out, especially as I'm an old guy, 63. Got respect & questions after they saw how it surfed! So Thank, you I'll be back for a Fatty soon

Peter

P.S. George Greenough was always one of my surfing heroes but I never really took seriously his apparent obsession with mats, 40 years on I understand! Thanks again

------------

No comments: