Sep 4, 2010

Pendo Finally Declared Coo Coo! (We're joking, of course...)

(Steve's most recent water sport design!)


Hi Paul-

How's everything going? I hope you and Gloria are doing well. We've been doing great up here.

I called up Steve Pendarvis the other day, hoping to talk to him about his "Rubber Duckie" surfboard and he couldn't stop talking about how stoked he is on his new Tracker Roundtail.

(Pendo back in happier days, showing off a Rubber Duckie...)

I actually had to try to re-direct the conversation to talk about his boards! Of the 20 or so minutes we talked, at least 15 were about riding mats! The guy is blown away by your mats, especially the new one. He told me that he's ridden the mat 49 times since April and only surfed a board 6 times since then!

I thought it was SO cool that even though his business is boards he can't stop talking about the mats. He seems like a really interesting, cool guy.

Anyway, I though you might think that was cool and I wanted to drop a line since I hadn't heard from you in a while.

I hope all is well and please say "hello" to Gloria!

-KM

2 comments:

Steve and Cher Pendo said...

Well, hey there, back some time ago, when my wifey-wife had some shoulder surgery my nick name was and still is at times, Nurse Crachet! Sooo! I dunno if Mr. Nicholson is good is good with that either!
As far as better times go, it seems about the same to me. The 50th go out is coming soon, so look out Jack! HaHaHaHaHaHa.
Out for now, Steve Pendarvis
Cowaflexit!

pranaglider said...

We missed having Steve and Cher attend the mat meet at Cottons. But as good as we got it poor Steve's might have exploded! (Just kidding Steve).