Dec 24, 2012

From Joe...

 
Hi Paul,

That would of been me or Dustin you saw on the surfcam in byron last friday!! So funny!!
I was getting some really fun ones all the way down.

Here is a photo of me on the 5gf on that day!!



By the way, the 5gf I got a month back is just the best mat I have tried!!! It works the best for me! So amazing!! I just feels perfect!!! Thank you so much!!!

Here is a couple of other photos of me and friends on mats at the pass!!
Thanks again for the stoke




Merry Xmas!!!

Joe
 
 

3 comments:

Henry Hester said...

PG... These photos should be on your website. They show the essence of mat riding 100%!

Paul Gross said...

We operate on a "pay-to-play" basis around here. :)

You pony up the jack, and we'll publish your photo. Name credit extra...

Anonymous said...

5GF rocks !!!!
Merry Xmas
Bretto