Nov 28, 2014

Bretto and Michelle Va-Ca Wrapup ...

Hi Paul,

The monsoon was just breaking while we were there so the conditions were very hot and overcast. The water temp is warm and its easy to surf for hours.

This place was awesome fun on the airmat so we spent the next few days surfing there. The Lotus was perfect!

 
 
 
 

By this time it was the second last day so we didnt surf just lazed around the pool. I made up for it though with a 3 1/2 hour session the next day at another unbelievable right hander before packing up and reluctantly heading off to the airport.


This trip I only took 1 standard and 2 lotus, Michelle had 1 lotus, rather than lugging around a heap of mats and it was the perfect quiver. I put one set of fins and one mat in my carry on and i set of fins and 2 mats in my check in, that way if any luggage gets lost Im covered. Also the Dafins pack better than the others so Im very happy. It was a great time.

Cheers Bretto

3 comments:

Quiver said...

I went to Maui and 1/2 my bag was filled with Deet's UDTs fins. Totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

Im loving the Dafins. Not only the lightweight and compact packing but the comfort. I like to stay out much longer because they are so comfortable.
Bretto

Terry said...

Dafins are so very comfortable. It feels like a different kicking action and you need good legs, but they are very powerful and compact. Not to mention, nice colours......