Jul 22, 2020

From Cher



Dear Paul,

We hope that my email finds you and Gloria well and enjoying July.

Steve and I have been enjoying dawn patrols on the low tide curve. This week there has been a fun NW windswell and small SW swell mix. With days of onshore winds, the water dropped more than ten degrees! One morning measured 56 degrees on our friend’s dive watch. Chilly but refreshing! We’re back in our full suits. Water was a bit warmer this morning.

As promised, here is a scan of the mat surfing photo of me by Sarah Lee that was published in Lauren Hill’s book "She Surf." This photo appears in Sarah Lee’s feature in the book. I’ve also attached a cover shot of the book. It’s an honor to be featured. Later in the book, there is a story and photos of me surfing my boards.

Thank you Paul for the amazingly fun surf craft that you make for us. Steve and I are all smiles. 

Love and Aloha,
Cher and Steve



1 comment:

BC said...

Greetings from the Boat Channel. We miss you guys this year !
Bretto