Oct 1, 2020

From Frankie D


 Hello Paul, 

Mate thank you once again for another splendid job , the Lotus is precisely what I had envisioned. 

Ella spilt the beans a few weeks back, that she had ordered the mat for me. Hahaha it blew me away, I told her to not spend money on me , to save her money as she’s only 17. However I was wrapt none the less because it was a lovely gesture. 

It’s funny because I was about to get on to you about 3 weeks ago after our last conversation. I got a larger than expected tax bill in and was going to message you to put the mat on hold for a bit. Thanks for putting the mat together for Ella and myself, your a good man Paul. I absolutely love the look and feel of it and am chomping at the bit to christen it. Take care mate thanks again. 

Frank

No comments: