Mar 27, 2014

From Tim ...




Hi Paul,

I hope you are well. I just wanted to let you know that I have published a new video: https://vimeo.com/89944713

Actually I never thought I would do something with the material from my last summer vacation in France. It was either completely flat or big and closing out. Still I managed to get some fun rides on my Omni.

When I now look at the result I realize that the video is so much more about the anticipation that I feel when I'm on the way to go surfing. I'm always nervous and if feels like I'm having a first date. To me this anticipation is such an essential part of the whole surfing experience. So this video shows more of the getting to the waves rather than actual mat surfing. I hope you like it anyhow.

By the way, I’ll be in in California on a business trip arriving next Tuesday evening and I’ll be staying for almost two weeks. It’ll be my first time in the area and I have planned in a couple of extra days to visit the coastline and to do some filming if possible. It would be great to meet some other surfmat riders too.
 
Kind regards
Tim

No comments: