Aug 14, 2016

More Mat Stoke From Adam ...

Howdy!

Rode my Mick Mackie designs fish Monday, and had a break from the mats...

 

Tuesday was small but super clean, and just Neal and myself for a hour before the local crew paddled out.

 


The mats were still humming down the line, giving us room to crossover even though it was only a couple of feet.


Pam Burridge and a few of the local lads...

 

 This is where we were surfing Sat/Sun...


Loving the ride of the Omni, we are still scoring plenty of swell and waves this winter. I was lazy last Saturday and didn't check it first up, so by the time I did the tide was filling in and had a hour before the onshore kicked, surfed by myself on the Saturday...



...then had Neal join us for the Sunday surf. The swell had backed off a bit, but still enough to rip the mat from my hands on my last wave, it rode it all the way to the shore by itself. I find the canvas decks the best in the large bumpy surf, plenty of grip for the body!


Always good to have a coffee with the local crew, post surf! Now who said we don't have kangaroos bouncing down the road and drinking coffee?



No comments: