Jan 2, 2018

New Year's Eve ... Rob Style!


 
 
 



Paul,

 Ryman and I bodysurfing in a couple feet of water. It was a pure Stoke Fest!

 These where all shot by Mark.

 Deposited on the beach 🤙🏼!

Followup...

Paul,

The New Year has brought a winter blast to Florida 37 degrees with 16mph winds, feels like 25. I’ll be honest, I didn’t check it this morning. I don’t own a 4/3 Wetsuit because it rarely gets this cold. I’m eyeballing Wednesday evening for a mat mission in my 3/2 no matter what the temp is if Mother Ocean is cooperating!

I’m so Grateful for you and Gloria and whole 4GF Family! It’s been a year of ups and downs, but I have grown tremendously. I have always leaned on surfing during the tough times and it has never let me down. It’s good for a Solider to always have a mission, and that’s how I look at every surf session. Thank you for trusting me enough to let me Spread the Stoke 🤙🏼! May this year be filled with Health, Joy, Love and Waves! Keep Spreading the Stoke, it changes lives. Positive Vibes and Healing Energy!

Super Stoked on 2018,
Rob


 

2 comments:

Speedshaper said...

Rob, your sharing of the stoke makes my and others' lives just that much better. Thanks!

Rob Pollard said...

Yeeeewwwwww! 🙏🏼 Thank you for your kind words. Mark Twain said it best. “To get the full value of Joy, you must have someone to divide it with.” Keep Spreading the Stoke! It does change lives.