Jul 20, 2010

Global Matters


As the guy who opened the original google account for this blog, it's really fun to watch the graphic at bottom of the page to see who has logged on. What if everyone asked to post, and got an invitation to be a Surfmatters blogger -- and actually posted? Wouldn't that be fun? I'd like to know how many lookers actually ride mats, and what your deeper thoughts are. So, everybody, let's hear from you in the form of a post. This is a friendly direct challenge to step up! Okay, please leave your email address in your comment if you want to post, so that we can send you your invitation you to be a Surfmatters author.

11 comments:

Paul Gross said...

Boyd K is no slouch as a mat rider...but holy crap, look at the wake off Greenough's mat! He's barely disturbing the water!

Jamie said...

Max your post feels a bit like an AA meeting. " Hello, my name is Jamie and I have a problem. I am a grown adult with an addiction to saltwater and inflatable toys." Can't imagine a better meeting to attend.

GRAYMAN said...

Here I step.

UK mat rider and I have LOADS of wake coming off my mat!!!

G

wavechild said...

American living in Japan who started off on a 4GF Classic, got a Neumatic from Dale Solomonson, and most recently a Krypt MT-5. Thinking about a Tracker too, but that might have to wait...Definitely haven't surfed a normal board in a while, even the wooden ones and alaias I've made!

Anonymous said...

I'm a surfer from Ventura. Been matting about nine months now. Just ordered my second mat. I read the blog often and would be interested in posting.

Pahl Dixon said...

Hi potential Surfmatters authors. Please include your email address in your comment so as to be able get your invitation to post as a Surfmatters author from us via google blogger. Cheers!

Glassics said...

I live in San Clemente and ride mats, alaia's and other prone surfing toys.

glassics1@cox.net

Geoffrey Levens said...

"Krypt MT-5" searching that out (curious) and found this, nice pics:

http://lo--tech.blogspot.com/2010/07/mt-with-his-mt5.html

Tom Kraushaar said...

kraushaartom@hotmail.com
started on a mat. happy with the new mats

Tom Kraushaar said...

count me in kraushaartom@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i posted a few weeks ago but forgot to leave my email. it is ckymic15@aol.com. name is shane rogers from ventura