Aug 11, 2018

Eric 'Matman' Bridges Remembered





Hi Paul

Hope all is well mate and you are up and running on all cylinders!

Its been 12 months since our good friend Eric lost his battle with cancer , and I would like to share this wonderful video that his son in law Jason had put together from the paddle out & renewing his wedding vows to Faye.

Jason is a professional photographer and his business Cole Studios specialize in weddings and other social events, so I always new that this video was going to be of a high standard. On the day of the paddle out he approached me to speak on behalf of the family , reassuring me that Eric's instructions were that, 'waka' had it covered, and so I think he did a fantastic job with the final edit, blending all the vision, words and love into one.

We are all ( SCUMM ) going for a surf this morning and will catch a few in his memory.

Vale Eric Bridges

Adam

No comments: