Oct 27, 2022

Women's Mat Training Event, San Diego: Nov. 12, 2022

 

Hi Paul,

Wahine Kai Women's International Surf Club is, through me and another friend, putting on a Surf Mat 101 training on Nov. 12, at La Jolla Shores. 8 am. Five ladies signed up right away, and we're expecting maybe a dozen. 

There is apparently a nice sized interest in learning about the mat. I've also been sending people your way to get mats so you may have some more customers after the meet up. I'm by no means an expert in mat surfing, but I think by now I know enough to give some pointers to interested newbies. I'm sure glad you encouraged me to keep going back in the beginning when I was getting frustrated. 

To RSVP, email porozcocronin at ucsd dot edu

Thanks PG! 

Julie B

 



 









2 comments:

tuskedbeast said...

Please document this! AWESOME!

Paul Gross said...

Yes, I'm wondering how best to do this...