Dec 5, 2022

From Charlie and Henry

 


Paul...wow! Henry and I got in a few hours with our new mats yesterday, and we had SO MUCH FUN. A night-and-day difference from the canvas Redback we had been riding, though it's clear that he and I both have a LOT to learn. We do have the bug, though. After his first wave, Henry said, "Pop, that is one of the greatest moments of my life." (Granted, he's eight, but still.)

I have attached some photo evidence of our first outing, though you will see that my action-shot-photography leaves even more to be desired than my mat surfing. The little black blob is Henry :) 

Thank you again for making it all possible, and we will look forward to keeping in touch!
 
Charlie M

1 comment:

tuskedbeast said...

Those photos are actually very beautiful. It looks cold!
Welcome to the Vortex :)