Oct 20, 2008

No Laughing Matter

When I read the comments on greased pigs, I knew sheep jokes were next. Well, mates, for the record, sheep are for eating. These two lambs, named Steak and Chops, are destined for the Christmas dinner table! Please keep in mind, you horny old goats, that Surfmatters is meant to be a good clean fun blog for the whole family. Regarding sheep in tall grass, the Kiwis who I know find them to be delicious.

As you can see in this newspaper clipping, New Zealanders take their livestock very seriously.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing the Orcas didn't read this post before checking you out the other day. They probably had you pegged as a vegan, and let you slide...

Anonymous said...

I reckon that the orcas are waiting until after Christmas, when I'm fattened up on lambchops.

pranaglider said...

Dude, Please tell me that you are inviting they to dine with you at your Christmas dinner table!

Anonymous said...

On the table, mate. I used to be squeamish about such things until moving down here and spending quality time with a real farmbabe. Now I've hardened up a bit and am more willing live an let die.