Oct 27, 2023

From Bryan


 Hi Paul,

In the past, I’ve often come across fun looking waves during non-surf travel and had to mindsurf them. I’m traveling in Europe with my wife right now and packed my Fatty and a pair of fins in my carryon. After cruising around on trains and bicycles in The Netherlands, we arrived in Portugal and there’s a fun little right reef point within walking distance of where we’re staying. I’m able to grab some very fun matting waves for a few hours in between cultural stuff. 

It felt great to squeeze in some water time while not even looking for waves. The mat is an awesome just-in-case vehicle to have in the bag without limiting mobility like traveling with a couple surfboards does, especially since we are using public transportation exclusively on this trip.

I attached a clip of one of my rides.

Hope you are well

Bryan


No comments: