Jan 2, 2024

From Mikey at SurfnSkateHoarder

 


                                                                       Pic by Phil Britton

Good start to new year!! #lowerpowered flick @_philalbritton

The mat crew has been growing down here .. I had few old buddies buy some of your mats for xmas.

A quick funny story me my best bud, Daniel, Captain Dave , my other buddy Alex and a gentleman that I didn’t know we’re all on mats. 

It was kind of big and there was a kid on a short board just floating next to us not even trying to Surf. He literally paddled out and was floating and out of nowhere, this lifeguard into JetSki comes rolling up sees all of us on the mats and looks at the kid and goes. Hey kid didn’t you get the memo mats only? Out of the water. 

He was totally joking and picking on the kid, and we all laughed and the kid was like really? And we’re all no dude you can hang out. It’s not a big deal we’re just kidding. It was super funny though. The lifeguard recognized me and my other buddy from the swim zone, so we just came up and thought I’d be funny. Anyway, have a nice day brother.

No comments: