Apr 27, 2017

Mat People Are Cool

 

Aloha Paul,
 
I'm just loving my Lotus.
 
I'm back in Carmel till June have been matting Pleasure Point a few times this week so much fun and tons of waves...when the A team is not out, mid-day not-best tide.
 
I had such a great session a few days ago that I left my Lotus and fins in the grass right on the side of the road. But a fellow Matter saw it there before her session. Then it was still there after she grabbed them and texted me ( I had my cell on the fins). She returned them the next day 🤙😀
 
Said she had a Standard but hasn't used it in a while.
 
Mike

PS  I got to surf it in Baja a bit ago worked great there too. Got some more recruits I think I bet will order.
 

2 comments:

Geoffrey Levens said...

"I had such a great session a few days ago that I left my Lotus and fins in the grass right on the side of the road."

I can see it now; staggering off in search of calorie! HAH!

Dan said...

I did that with my fins in the driveway a few weeks ago. Realized an hour later, still there.

I have a new Lotus that hasn't been ridden much. Mike, any tips on riding your Lotus vs whatever other mat you ride?