Oct 24, 2017

Sunday Fun

 
 
Paul,

I had a blast with Chris and Ryan last Sunday on a pair of Standard SS mats and a UDT SS!  Party waves have to be my favorite benefit of mat surfing! The Standard SS has become my go to mat in Nor’Easter conditions. Chris caught a couple of pics in the beginning of the session.

The Standard SS...I was amazed at the speed this mat siphoned from the wave, I wasn’t sure how she would go in these smaller and softer conditions, but DAMN! The Standard SS blew me away today, definitely the most fun I’ve had in smaller waves! For a serious mat surfer this baby is a wave skeleton key, it’s got me Stoked to the Max after that session! I got into waves early and was able to beat sections I normally wouldn’t make on other mats. The speed is addictive....I said one more wave for an hour and a half 😂🤣. Thanks for making these amazing vehicles of Joy! Yeeeewwwwww!
Keep Spreading the Stoke! Positive Vibes and Healing Energy coming your way!

Super Stoked,
Rob Pollard

No comments: