Apr 4, 2018

Handplaning With Rob

 
 
 
 
 
 
Paul,

Mark gave me a Stoked handplane as a present yesterday, and I took a few slides to test it out! It seems mat surfing has prepared me well for bodysurfing.

After Mark gave me a couple tips that last session, I’ve been up and running! 


Mark has really helped Chris and I with our photography and taught us a lot about the history of surfing in the area. As a gift, I hooked him up with a Fatty, to show him my appreciation, and develop some more mat Talent! Mark’s a Solid Dude and I have learned a lot from him in the very short time we have surfed together. I thanked him for all he has done for me, and in turn 4GF, and welcomed him to the Gentle Art of Surfing!

Mentoring is such an important part of Society and we have fallen away from that. Experience still means something! I have learned so much from so many different people during this Journey to become a mat surfer! What an Amazing Community to belong to.

Yeeeeewwwwww!

Super Stoked,
Rob

No comments: