Sep 14, 2017

Mat Max's Novel

Aloha from Molokai,
The surf here has been worst-ever this summer, which opened up the time and energy to write my first book, WATERBREATHER, that is now available for free from me. Please email ''pahldixon at yahoo dot com'' and I'll gladly send you a pdf file, or if you have a Kindle an Amazon file.
Dad suggested that I could write a novel about, "The first human water breather. And name him Shark." Dad wrote SEALAB 2030, a seventies kids' novel and a Saturday morning animated show. So I decided to set the tale at an undersea habitat called SEALAB 2030. He's stoked that I actually sat down and did a decent job of it. So is Mom. This was the most difficult thing I've ever done, but well worth it. I think you'll have a good fun light read.


Cheers Mates,
Mat Max

No comments: