Nov 18, 2008

From Jeff C.


Photos: Frederick Holmshaw


Hey Paul,

I'm amazed to see a question that I asked you this morning answered on the surfmatters site... with photos too! (See below.) Thanks a lot.

I'm forwarding a few photos to you that a friend secretly took when I was out screwin' around. Actually at the time he took them he was just someone who was wondering what is that thing and why? He has since become a friend and has had a few fun waves on the mat too. I bet he'll be hooked soon. I send the pics not because they're that great or because my technique is anywhere near what it could be, but rather to give thanks for the good times so far. I actually got a bug in my teeth on a wave yesterday.

Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whooooa. really cool shots, i must say.

soulglider